Some universities require more than 80 in iBT TOEFL for those who will apply for; even, most of European universities require more than 90. Since I got “only” 79 in my last iBT test, I have to strive to achieve more score in the next test. My target is to achieve 100, and here these are my strategies in achieving that score:
- I will ask my wife to give me minimal two questions a day, which I have to answer each question in one minute.
- I will write minimal one essay, journal/diary or article in English and post it to my blogs.
- I will read grammar material at least fifteen minutes per day.
- I will read one article/news in the morning and one article/news in the afternoon.
- I will memorize five new words every day.
- I will undergo test simulation for reading and listening section minimal one passage for each section.
- I will set tight schedule in go to bed and wake up.
- I will watch movies/documentary movies/TV series (optional)
- I will listen to the music/radio (optional).
|1||Wake up||04.30 am|
|2||Read news and collect new words||05.00 am|
|3||Rehearsal for reading and listening||05.30 – 07.00 am|
|4||Reading news||16.30 pm|
|5||Watching Movie||17.00 pm|
|6||Rehearsal for speaking||19.30 pm|
|7||Reading grammar material||20.30 pm|
|8||Rehearsal for writing||21.00 pm|
|9||Memorize new words||22.00 pm|
|10||Go to bed||22.30 pm|
|11||Test simulation in all sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing||at the weekend|
I hope these strategies will help me to achieve my target. Furthermore, I can chase my dream to go to Europe.